Introducing the ThinLUX LED Modular LED Lighting System!
There is a difference in LED lighting! The ThinLUX Difference!
- Lowest profile LED strip on the market
- Highest quality ceramic LED chips available
The perfect accent and work lighting solution for:
- Kitchen Upper and Lower Cabinets
- Kitchen Islands, Barbecue Pits, Patios
- Toe Kicks, Crown Molding Accents
- Valences, Eaves, Awnings, Shelving
- Gazebos, Canopies, Decking, Garages
- Furniture, Custom / Industrial Cabinetry
- RV’s, Boats, Trailers, and Automotive
- Work truck and van cargo lighting
Our revolutionary ThinLUX™ LED system offers pre-configured lengths of premium quality LED light strips sealed into our low-profile SL polycarbonate tubing. Each of the semi-rigid LED strips come with 12" wire leads soldered and sealed on each end and a premium-quality adhesive backing tape, making it a simple plug-n-play installation. Just place the strips, connect the wires with our easy toolless connectors, and connect to power.
Professional Results at DIY Prices -ThinLUX™ LED lighting is a tailored fit wide-angle area dimmable cabinet luminaire in a durable hard shell polycarbonate flat tube for superior performance, reliability, and clarity. The proprietary ThinLUX SL-TUBE makes it easy to install professional, durable and high quality architectural LED lighting in a wide range of environments. Measuring only ⅛” tall x ½” wide it is the smallest footprint and lowest profile continuous edge-to-edge lighting in its class. SL-TUBE installs onto most surfaces with patented “no-fail” pressure sensitive instant adhesive, and withstands UV, ozone, heat, water, sun, and impacts.
Unsurpassed Quality - Our ThinLUX Premium 12VDC 3W per inch 384 lumens/foot uses 6th generation SMT LED technology so it runs 800% cooler at better than 90% energy savings with zero maintenance over 20 years. By using one of our “flicker-free” safe low voltage industrial grade LED drivers you can connect up to 50 ft together. 100% USA Made. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Available in 5 lengths and 3 color tempuratures
Daylight - Perfect for work trucks, retail displays, and anywhere bright pure light is needed to see vivid color and details.
Soft - A bright but slightly softer version of our Daylight LEDs. Good for garages and work areas where comfort and clarity are both required.
Warm - Perfect for kitchens, cabinets, and nooks. Creates a soothing yet dramatic ambiance for architectural spaces.
Advantages of ThinLUX Modular LED versus traditional LED installation:
- Easily Do-it-Yourself versus pay an installer
- No soldering required with our innovative solderless connectors and per-configured wire leads
- Perfect alignment with our SL tubing versus irregular tape and LED rope
- Premium quality ThinLUX LED with metal bus and ceramic diodes - Limited Lifetime Guarantee!
- Consistent LED light color and brightness guaranteed
- Super low profile with black edges
- Pre-configured pieces means no cutting, soldering, or sealing for you. Just peel the tape backing, snap together the wire leads, and connect to power!